40 Miles. Not 38.


This is the Moffatron's contribution to the Hobo Drifters blog. I take photos. Not very good ones, but photos nonetheless. The hobo drifting started around the 22 of September with a 40 mile backpacking trip across the Kenai peninsula. I had no plans of going on this trek. I hate hiking. This hatred spawned after many failed hiking attempts this summer (due to my weak legs and poor bus driver diet)... However, somehow I got convinced to go. I'd like to thank our favorite tour director Jacob for telling me that the hike would be historic.  And I'll be damned he was right...



Below: Packs awaiting.


Below: Last ditch effort to sleep.



Below: Erika bundles up. For the robbery.


Below: How do hobos fit all of their things in one bandanna?


Below: Seriously looking homeless. 



Below: The garbage bag gang.


Below:  "You wont regret your decision to go hiking"


Below: Ben. Beards. Baller.


Below: C-c-c- Cut it Cut it!


Below:  Early morning, sort of.



Below: Drifting through Devils Pass


Below: End of the trail. 40 miles, check. 



Below: The ride back. Freezing balls.


 

posted by Jason Moffat on 5:00 PM

0 comments:

Search